momstown Central Alberta’s Big event each month ids our Art & Play program. This month our theme was WET WET WET! Perfect for Central Alberta in May!
The first craft on our agenda was coffee filter umbrella sun catchers!
What you need
The How To:
1. Fold coffee filters in half.
2. color the coffee filter with the markers all over, the more colors the better!
3. Spray coffee filter with spray bottle of water until fully saturated.
4. Let dry. (We let ours dry over-night and did the second half of the craft the next day.)
5. Cut out umbrella handles from the construction paper.
6. Glue the two sides of the umbrella/coffee filter together.
7. And glue the umbrella handle to the umbrella!
8. Attach to your window and let the sun shine in!