Having a craving, or wanting to indluge your sweet tooth with your special someone during a date night in? This mug cake is fast, easy, and big enough to share (or not). Ready in five minutes and easy to prepare and store for future indulgences, this recipe will soon become a favourite in your household.
Place all dry ingredients together in a large coffee mug, mixing together well.
2. Add wet ingredients, and mix thoroughly.
3. When well mixed, cook in microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Remove from microwave when cooked. Mug will be HOT.
5. Slide a knife around the inside of mug to loosen cake from sides. Slide onto a plate.
6. Top with whipped cream and toppings, or eat alone as is.
NOTE: You can prepare dry ingredients and store in mason jars with lids. Just add wet ingredients when you want to open and cook one!
Try adding nuts, cinnamon, coconut flakes, etc into the cake batter for new and interesting creations.