What takes thirty minutes to bake, tastes delicious, is nutritious, and is a crowd pleaser for busy mornings? Why this Breakfast Bake, of course! Boasting the capabilities of removing some of the pressure of getting the kids ready to go in the morning, it also is a great snack for after exercise or before bed.
With this well rounded meal, your whole family will be fueled with enough energy to make it through the day. And while the little ones may not need extra energy, at least you know they won't be suffering from a sugar crash. Besides, by making this for the week ahead you may be able to sleep in for an extra minute or two!
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2.Combine dry ingredients in a bowl
3. Add half of your fruit into your dry mixture, stirring to combine.
4. Pour mixture into a greased baking dish (10×10)
5. Pour the remaining half fruit mixture onto dry mix.
6. Combine your wet ingredients, whisking together.
7. Pour wet mixture into the pan, covering evenly.
8. Slice a banana onto the top of the mixture.
9. Place into the oven to bake for 30 minutes.
10. When 30 minutes are done, remove from oven and top with sprinkled brown sugar. Return to oven for five minutes or until golden.
11. Remove and let cool before storing. Serve warm or cold in mornings.